Sunday, July 10, 2005

Water skiing!!

I got to go water skiing yesterday! It was totally sweet. The water was choppy, and I fell on my face a couple of times, but that's just all part of the fun. Of course, I'm sore now, but who cares. It's good to be sore. Means I'm working my muscles. My friend Josh from kung fu came with us, we tried to teach him to ski, and he did manage to get up once, so I guess we were at least partly sucessful. Then after dinner we went to his house and watched movies. Overall, I had a very good day. First thing in the morning, I got my hair cut—nothing drastic, mind you. But I love it. So I'm happy.

I'm back on days starting tomorrow, so no more midnights for me! At least not for this week. I'm in Fabrication this week, running a saw. I'm not sure exactly what to expect, but it won't be too bad. I might even get a paid lunch.

I also got to talk to Adam yesterday, and that is always a good thing. As all of you know, I miss my friends! So, if you read this you can more than likely consider yourself missed. ^_^ Now, I'm going to go back to watching This Old House. I love PBS.

No comments: