Saturday, July 02, 2005

Family fun

So, my mother, my aunt, my grandmother, Artie, and I went to the winery today. That was fun. Tomorrow we're going skiing. I'm excited about the skiing. However, I also have to go to a stupid rehersal dinner for a friend who isn't really talking to me, and I don't want to go. I'm hoping to get in and get out as quickly as possible. Then the wedding is on Monday, then, I have to go to work at 10 Monday night, because I'm switching over to midnights this week. I'll truly understand Adam's pain after this week, I think. But there are good things about midnights.. it's cooler in the plant, I get paid more just for being on the shift, I'm on a higher incentive job, and I get to drive a lift truck. Woot.

I should get offline because I'm hoping for a phone call from Adam, actually. I'll put up a more detailed post at some point later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weekend Trips to Jamie's are very fun, and highly suggested!

Anonymous said...

Weekend trips to Jamie's are very fun and highly suggested!
-Artie

Jamie said...

Highly suggested, eh? What exactly are you saying, dear? =P