Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Going to Gen Con!

Paul and I have been really worried about paying for a Gen Con hotel. I couldn't find a good deal, and we're really poor right now.

But William Shatner has proven once again that he is a god among men. Priceline finally came through for us, and I got us a hotel about a mile away from the convention center for $56.00 a night.

I'm super excited. I wasn't letting myself get excited before because I really didn't think we'd be able to go... but now we can! The hotel will end up costing us less than $200 because our friend Ben is coming with us and helping pay toward the room.

We're running games at the convention again, so we don't have to pay for badges. I need to start planning my games. I'm running two games of Best Friends, a GURPS game inspired by John Wayne westerns, and I don't even remember the fourth game because I wasn't letting myself think about it. Paul will have to remind me so I can plan for it. I'm not sure what all he's running either. He's doing mostly super hero games, I think.

So excited!

No comments: