Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bla Thursday!

Thursdays are my least favorite day of the week because I've been through four days of getting up at six am, but I still have one left to go. At least today I'm not grumpy--I'm just tired. I had a very busy day at work, so I took a nap when I got home. I don't feel too much better, but at least I tried and it was nice to just let myself not worry about stuff I should be doing.

Paul and I went out for National Pancake Day on Tuesday. That was fun. We failed to find the IHOP--Paul looked at the directions enough to figure out it was at Robinson, and from there he figured we'd wing it. We winged our way to Denny's. I've still never been to IHOP. But Denny's is nice. I approve of their Nannerpuss commercial, and a grand slam for $5.99 is pretty awesome. I ate half of it and had the rest for lunch on Wednesday.

I've been pretty good about working out. I'm just playing DDR, but it's at least getting me moving for a while every day. Today Bill and I are getting back to jogging because it's finally not freezing. I'm both looking forward to it, and NOT. It's been too long since we last went and I'm back out of the habit of running. It doesn't take long. I don't want to go too fast today.

Yesterday I got to go get a NMT massage at the school. That was pretty cool. It was a long massage, and the student who worked on me was very nice and gave me an excellent massage. I missed the first half of Lost, but Paul filled me in when I got home. ^_^ I was supposed to get my normal massage from Marie tomorrow, but her grandmother is having health problems so she has to go back to State College tomorrow. I hope everything works out okay.

Paul has a job interview next week! Exciting!

1 comment:

Jill said...

If you can find the IHOP, you should totally go. Jerod and I went to one when we were in Iowa over Christmas, and they had really good coffee cake pancakes. I almost died from a sugar high, but they were delicious.