Friday, December 26, 2008

My Aerogardens

I got an Aerogarden from each side of my family (Paul's and mine) and I set up the one from Paul's parents right after I got it on the 19th. The seed pods from my herb kit are already starting to sprout. It's very exciting. I haven't started the other one because I don't need two gardens full of the same herbs at the same time. I just ordered a kit with cherry tomatoes and jalapeno peppers and another with salad greens. I'll have to decide which to plant when they arrive. I'm pretty excited.

What I really can't wait for is for them to release the strawberry seed pods. They are expected out in the spring. I love strawberries.

So far, my Aerogardens are everything I dreamed they'd be. I'll post some pictures of my baby plants once I have them on my computer.

No comments: