Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Haul Thus Far

Paul and I have exchanged most if not all of our gifts because I hate waiting to give people presents, and Paul hates waiting to get them.

Paul got me a Nemu Nemu shirt, book, and a piece of commissioned original art (it's Anpan and Nemu and Kana and Ani all gathered around the Christmas tree exchanging presents). I'm pretty sure he also got me something else but I can't think of it right now. I'm apparently a horrible gift receiver. I got him Johnny Dangerously, An Evening with Kevin Smith, The Orange Box, a Sister Hazel cd, and a Questionable Content shirt. I feel like I'm forgetting something from that list, too.

Justin got us an xbox 360 for a combined wedding/Christmas gift. It's awesome. It came with Lego Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda. Lance got me Mass Effect, which is a straight up awesome game. I also picked up used copies of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and Jade Empire.

We just had the gift exchange with Paul's family. His brother Rob got me Prince Caspian, his Aunt Cathy and his parents got me the newest live action Peter Pan movie, a Patricia McKillip novel, the Hunter core rulebook, Young at Heart with Doris Day and Frank Sinatra, The Fantastic Films of Ray Harryhausen: Legendary Science Ficiton Series, Ray Harryhausen: The Early Years Collection, Dido's new cd, and Spaced Out: The Very Best of Leonard Nemoy and William Shatner. They also got me an aerogarden, which is awesome and I'm really looking forward to having fresh herbs and things from it.

No comments: